Like music, Jennifer’s TUNE IN message is universal – it reaches people worldwide regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or location. This Half Day Workshop will engage the audience into strong feelings of connection. Through this music – infused presentation you will be entertained, and more importantly will receive a huge dose of inspiration. Music is the topic, but connecting meaningfully to self and others is at the core.You will learn:
- How to find the music that will help you change your emotional state in a short period of time….
- How to find new music and why…
- How to use music to help you boost your mood and decrease your stress (and many other change possibilities)…
- How to share music with those you care about (even miserable people)…
- The role of music in health care and education (and how it is changing the landscape of health care and learning)……
- and SO MUCH MORE including how to use music with your team at work
“Jennifer is a great story teller who effectively captures moments, making them fresh to the imagination.” – The Rebecca ReviewTUNE IN helps you FIND YOUR MUSIC and Intentionally Curb Stress, Boost Morale and Restore Health.
Published by Hugo House Publishers in Denver, Colorado.
Don Felder, Lead Guitarist with the Eagles, 1974 – 1980 and 1994 to 2001 Author, Heaven and Hell ___________________________________________________ Jennifer is one on Canada’s most talented and inspirational platform presenters. She brings a rare combination of musical expertise and insights into human motivation, which makes her one of the most in-demand and dynamic communicators in the speaking profession today. Brian Lee CSP, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Custom Learning Systems Group Lt “Like music, Jennifer’s TUNE IN message is universal – it reaches people worldwide regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or location.”
CONTACT JENNIFER DIRECTLY (click here)
|Presentations based on Jennifer’s new book TUNE IN are available in KeyNote, Seminar and retreat formats.|
|There are some great events for you to attend, check them out.|
|We have free handouts that we want you to have!|
“Warning! Jennifer’s passion for Music Therapy is extremely contagious – in a very good way. Anyone who’s ever spent time with her immediately wants to support the amazing work her and other music therapists provide. “ Christian Hall National Program Manager – Harvard Broadcasting