Published by Hugo House Publishers in Denver, Colorado.
- How to find the music that will help you change your emotional state in a short period of time….
- How to find new music and why…
- How to use music to help you boost your mood and decrease your stress (and many other change possibilities)…
- How to share music with those you care about (even miserable people)…
- The role of music in health care and education (and how it is changing the landscape of health care and learning)……
- and SO MUCH MORE including how to use music with your team at work
Don Felder, Lead Guitarist with the Eagles, 1974 – 1980 and 1994 to 2001 ___________________________________________________ Jennifer is one on Canada’s most talented and inspirational platform presenters. She brings a rare combination of musical expertise and insights into human motivation, which makes her one of the most in-demand and dynamic communicators in the speaking profession today. Brian Lee CSP, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Custom Learning Systems Group Lt “Like music, Jennifer’s TUNE IN message is universal – it reaches people worldwide.”
CONTACT JENNIFER DIRECTLY (click here) ____________________________________
|Presentations based on Jennifer’s new book TUNE IN are available in KeyNote, Seminar and retreat formats.|
|There are some great events for you to attend, check them out.|
|We have free handouts that we want you to have!|
“Warning! Jennifer’s passion for Music Therapy is extremely contagious – in a very good way. Anyone who’s ever spent time with her immediately wants to support the amazing work her and other music therapists provide. “ Christian Hall National Program Manager – Harvard Broadcasting